Monday, March 22, 2010

Family

When I look at my girls I feel sad at times...I can remember when I was younger that things were so different.One of my grandmothers passed about a year ago .When i think  about how it was when she was here and i was young  i have a warm feeling that fills my heart..Ever since i can remember we always went to her house every sunday to spend time together, eat and  to spend quality time together talking about our week. if i knew what i know now i would have done more to have more memories with her. she was a strong and loving and godly woman.. i  thought she knew everything and i loved talking to her about things when she was younger..When i was young i spent the night with her as much as i could ..i even spent summers too. some memories i have is snapping beans with her and other family members that came to help...my grandma was my world as i get older i believe the way i want my children to see or know is influenced by her words and time i spent with her.. i am only twenty six but i have people at time tell me that i am very old fashioned or what i like to say is traditional... but i don't see anything wrong with it ...thats part of our words problem now days....you never relize when the people you love are here how much they impact your life until there gone....when i wattched them lower her casket into the ground all i felt other than lost was regret ....because of the last few years of her life i hadn't been to see her as much as i had loved to be...the bustle of life takes over when your older and  its not like when your a kid free and no worries or things to do....love to all my family .....

No comments:

Post a Comment