Tuesday, March 16, 2010

more about me

I am very blessed to have two gourgeos daughters that are five and two. My oldest name is lauren and my other one is Haley. I have been with my best friend in the world going on seven yrs... I couldnt ask for a better husband or father to my children....I went to college for my medicial assistant degree but didn;t get to finish  because I didnt make what i needed to on a pharm test so i got butted out.. and all I had left was my clinicials...so that sucked but I am planning on going back once haley starts school....My mother in law that i was very close to and concidered her to be one of my best friends past away seven months ago...so that has been really hard on me and my daughters....i guess this is a lot of ramboling......

No comments:

Post a Comment